Get ready to Break Bad. The final 8 episodes are kick off Sunday with Episode 9, Blood Money. The kids from AMC have some great ways to get ready and all geared up in HazMat suits to make sure you pick up where Walt and Jesse left off. Here’s some tips:
1. The Season 4 and 5 marathon starting this Fri., Aug. 9 at 3PM/2c with the Season 4 Premiere,Box Cutter.
2. Watch the Breaking Bad Countdown Mashup trailer that premiered at Comic-Con 2013.
4. Bookmark Breaking Bad Story Sync, the interactive, two-screen experience for your smartphone, tablet or Internet Browser during the premiere broadcast.
5. Check out Breaking Bad: All Bad Things, a comic book recap of the first four-and-a-half seasons.
6. Watch Walter White’s transformation into Heisenberg via 30 recap videos, released daily until the premiere on Sunday.
7. Use the Breaking Bad Name Lab to transform your name with elemental symbols (just like the show’s logo).
8. Enter the Breaking Bad Quick Fix Sweepstakes for your chance to win $15,000 and a $1,000 Urban Outfitters gift card.
9. Sign up for Breaking News: the Breaking Bad Newsletter to keep up-to-date and possibly win swag.
10. Find out about Talking Bad, the new LIVE after show hosted by Chris Hardwick and airing Sunday nights at 11/10c
Breaking Bad returns this Sun., Aug. 11 at 9/8cfrom amc.com
If you liked this post, I would love it if you left a comment and/or shared it! Thanks!