|A professional Pole Dancer (stripper)|
There is a huge movement to make Pole Dancing an Olympic Sport.
- imagine how proud their fathers are going to be
- If the judges think you’re going home with him, you win Gold.
- To make sure there’s no performance enhancing drugs, they’ll be sure there’s a V-I-Pee room.
- at every competition, there’s a a $10 cover and two-drink minimum
- Extra points for Tattoo placement, stage name and your lap dance dismount
- It’s an event you can even watch as a couple… for an extra ten spot
- The thrill of victory and the agony of ugly feet
- three words – “Pommel Crazy Horse”
- Opening Ceremonies has DJ explaining the “Touch and Go” Policy
- The biggest obstacle to overcome – What Motley Crue song to use
- Every four years – just like visitation rights!
- Misty Mountains —the next Jim Thorpe!
- Oddly, Poland doesn’t place well.
ISYWILAY – Mitch
Rock forth, Mitch
If you liked this post, I would love it if you left a comment and/or shared it! Thanks!